Widget Info

Moderators: JeanMow, cg0, The Chef

Post Reply
Beaner
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:03 pm
Contact:

Widget Info

Post by Beaner »

Using AIO Debrid 3.2 on Kodi 21.3. Question, where does the "Widget Info" come from that appears under the posters on the trakt tab? It shows the proper episode synopsis, but the other info (year, director, cast) is always wrong. This morning I highlighted a show and the other info it showed was from an adult film, not the show I was watching.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
User avatar
The Chef
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:13 pm

Re: Widget Info

Post by The Chef »

Beaner wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:57 am Using AIO Debrid 3.2 on Kodi 21.3. Question, where does the "Widget Info" come from that appears under the posters on the trakt tab? It shows the proper episode synopsis, but the other info (year, director, cast) is always wrong. This morning I highlighted a show and the other info it showed was from an adult film, not the show I was watching.
What skin are you using? Xenon, Xenon 2, etc.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests