Trailers Play in Fullscreen BUT in the Background

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Modify_inc

Trailers Play in Fullscreen BUT in the Background

Post by Modify_inc »

I've been using the Crew addon for a long time now, and recently back in September there was an update to the YouTube addon. After it, the trailers quit working in the Crew addon, yet the YouTube addon still worked fine and I could play videos from it. So, I've tried creating new API keys, uninstalling Kodi, installing the latest 20.1 version, but still the same issue.

So I tried installing Diggz Xenon, and surprisingly, the trailers worked! I didn't even have to use my API keys, unless somehow it's using them automatically from the Crew addon that is still installed. Update: It is using the same YouTube v7.1.0+unofficial by anxdpanic, bromix, MoojMidge, so how are the trailers working in Diggz but not in the Crew?

Anyhow, first time installing Diggz Xenon, and installed current version 9/13/24. I noticed when playing a trailer, the trailer plays full screen but it’s behind all the other windows. How can I make it always full screen in front of all the windows? Also, I noticed, if I keep my mouse over the trailer button, a smaller video of the trailer plays in the small information window, though the information text about the movie is still overlaying it which is very distracting.

Is this by design with this build? Please tell me there is a way to fix or at least change this behavior.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Trailers Play in Fullscreen BUT in the Background

Post by The Chef »

Modify_inc wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:18 pm
I've been using the Crew addon for a long time now, and recently back in September there was an update to the YouTube addon. After it, the trailers quit working in the Crew addon, yet the YouTube addon still worked fine and I could play videos from it. So, I've tried creating new API keys, uninstalling Kodi, installing the latest 20.1 version, but still the same issue.

So I tried installing Diggz Xenon, and surprisingly, the trailers worked! I didn't even have to use my API keys, unless somehow it's using them automatically from the Crew addon that is still installed. Update: It is using the same YouTube v7.1.0+unofficial by anxdpanic, bromix, MoojMidge, so how are the trailers working in Diggz but not in the Crew?

Anyhow, first time installing Diggz Xenon, and installed current version 9/13/24. I noticed when playing a trailer, the trailer plays full screen but it’s behind all the other windows. How can I make it always full screen in front of all the windows? Also, I noticed, if I keep my mouse over the trailer button, a smaller video of the trailer plays in the small information window, though the information text about the movie is still overlaying it which is very distracting.

Is this by design with this build? Please tell me there is a way to fix or at least change this behavior.
Guess its a Crew issue, as other addons play the trailers fine.
Attachments
Recording #96.mp4
(24.09 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO Debrid”