AIO 1.5 streaming stopped when backing out live TV

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Streetglide20

AIO 1.5 streaming stopped when backing out live TV

Post by Streetglide20 »

I have been using Xenon Free in AIO and noticed with the 1.5 version any live TV app (not IVUE guide which I can manually fix the settings) I use including Pluto and the other ones that now if I want to hit the back button and scroll around the build that the stream now stops and exits! Previous versions hitting your back button would keep your show streaming and I appreciated keeping the stream active and not having complete silence while I am surfing around lol Wondering if there is a setting adjustment I can do to restore the streaming without a auto exit?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: AIO 1.5 streaming stopped when backing out live TV

Post by The Chef »

Streetglide20 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:06 pm I have been using Xenon Free in AIO and noticed with the 1.5 version any live TV app (not IVUE guide which I can manually fix the settings) I use including Pluto and the other ones that now if I want to hit the back button and scroll around the build that the stream now stops and exits! Previous versions hitting your back button would keep your show streaming and I appreciated keeping the stream active and not having complete silence while I am surfing around lol Wondering if there is a setting adjustment I can do to restore the streaming without a auto exit?
Attachments
Recording #95.mp4
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 118 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Streetglide20

Re: AIO 1.5 streaming stopped when backing out live TV

Post by Streetglide20 »

Thank you, that worked!