DEBRID-LINK Option

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Destructive1

DEBRID-LINK Option

Post by Destructive1 »

Hi
is there a way i can use Debrid-Link because i cant find it on authorize section diggz xenon (option2)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
JeanMow

Re: DEBRID-LINK Option

Post by JeanMow »

Unless I am mistaken , with Debrid - Link you have to find a link then copy and paste it then download not sure how that could work with Kodi the other Debrid providers find the streams then play them through Kodi player

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

JeanMow wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 12:40 pm Unless I am mistaken , with Debrid - Link you have to find a link then copy and paste it then download not sure how that could work with Kodi the other Debrid providers find the streams then play them through Kodi player
The major addons dont support Debrid-Link, but you can authorize it in ResolveURL and it will work on the addons that use ResolveURL.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Destructive1

Post by Destructive1 »

i have tried to ad Debrid-Link to DIGGZ XENON via SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ADDONS > MANAGE DEPENDENCIES > RESOLVEURL > CONFIGURE > UNIVERSAL RESOLVER 1 > THEN I CHOOSE ( DEBRID-LINK) Then RE-AUTHERISE > THEN AD LINK CODE ???

i did try a couple of times and was sure to toggle ON the enabled switch but its not working it also shows red and not enabled in ACCT VIEW under RESOLVER part

Dont know what i did wrong so any help appreciated.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Destructive1 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:57 am i have tried to ad Debrid-Link to DIGGZ XENON via SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ADDONS > MANAGE DEPENDENCIES > RESOLVEURL > CONFIGURE > UNIVERSAL RESOLVER 1 > THEN I CHOOSE ( DEBRID-LINK) Then RE-AUTHERISE > THEN AD LINK CODE ???

i did try a couple of times and was sure to toggle ON the enabled switch but its not working it also shows red and not enabled in ACCT VIEW under RESOLVER part

No idea, as I never used Debrid-link, and I dont know anybody that has either, lol. Guess the question is, why would you get Debrid-link anyways?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Destructive1

Post by Destructive1 »

i was only going by what you said here

"The major addons dont support Debrid-Link, but you can authorize it in ResolveURL and it will work on the addons that use ResolveURL"

so i took this advice and rolled with it but its wrong and dont work from what i can see after doing it .

D-Link was the 1st one that come up when i wanted to DL something non related then i found i could also use it to do other things other then DL obviously never knew if it was popular or not but its ok may consider switching over in couple of months you never know.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Destructive1 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:57 am i have tried to ad Debrid-Link to DIGGZ XENON via SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ADDONS > MANAGE DEPENDENCIES > RESOLVEURL > CONFIGURE > UNIVERSAL RESOLVER 1 > THEN I CHOOSE ( DEBRID-LINK) Then RE-AUTHERISE > THEN AD LINK CODE ???

Account manager is not going to show anything's authorized because account manager doesnt support Debrid-Link, Seren, FEN, Umbrella, POV, etc will not work with Debrid-Link. Only addons that use ResolveURL will work. Try the Crew or Asgard to see if it pulls Debrid links.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO Debrid”