xenon 4.0

Moderators: The Chef, cg0

dave40lfc

xenon 4.0

Post by dave40lfc »

First of all I hope diggz and the admin team had a lovely Christmas, I know there's a select few who complain but please please would there be a way of just putting xenon 4.0 back in the wizard even if it's just there for those who can get it to work and don't complain and I don't care that it won't be updated either the apps inside it are updated automatically anyway and it works for me I can always find plenty of free links we just this very weekend watched a film that doesn't come out until February in very good quality, I know diggz is sick of the free users who complain but those of us who are eternally grateful and dont complain may have been using these builds without problems for many, many years (sometimes my devices need a reset but if i do this now i have no way of replacing my build) thanks in advance for all you do diggz and the team

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: xenon 4.0

Post by cg0 »

Diggz is the one to decide, but I don't see any reason to bring back 4.0.
Xenon Plus is so much better & faster, you could just use the Xenon skin if you need to.

Maybe Diggz could provide a download link to you so you can install it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dave40lfc

Post by dave40lfc »

Thanks, I was wondering if I was to install xenon burst would I be able to install the free apps myself that I regularly use as long as I know the repo addresses and would I be able to have them show up if I made my own menu and submenu section in the skin settings?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

dave40lfc wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:05 pm Thanks, I was wondering if I was to install xenon burst would I be able to install the free apps myself that I regularly use as long as I know the repo addresses and would I be able to have them show up if I made my own menu and submenu section in the skin settings?
Of course, after installing an addon, go to the section you want to use as widget or addon -even as submenu-, and add to Favourites, then watch the related video from Edit Builds > Xenon, -it uses the same skin as Xenon Burst:
https://forum.diggz1.me/viewforum.php?f=51

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

So I assume you dont have any Debrid account and thats what your issue is correct? Well, Ill be putting up a Xenon free build sometime soon, I am just not interested in mixing the free movie and tv show addons with Debrid addons anymore. Just curious why you dont want to get a Debrid account? Not judging, just curious what your reasoning of not getting Debrid would be? Is the $3 a month too expensive for your financial situation? Or are you just in the mindset that everything should be free and free works fine for you? Like I said, not judging, just genuinely curious why some people are against getting a Debrid account.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dave40lfc

Post by dave40lfc »

If I'm being honest I've never had problems with the free ones, I have had debrid before and I have had times where debrid can only find foreign links whereas I've found the free links have what I want in English, yes I agree some movies are great say on my 4k TV with debrid but as I said before i only see minimal benefits I have good internet so the free apps work great for me and for what i use the builds for, again thanks for all you do i have used your builds for many years and really appreciate the time and effort you put in.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

dave40lfc wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 am If I'm being honest I've never had problems with the free ones, I have had debrid before and I have had times where debrid can only find foreign links whereas I've found the free links have what I want in English, yes I agree some movies are great say on my 4k TV with debrid but as I said before i only see minimal benefits I have good internet so the free apps work great for me and for what i use the builds for, again thanks for all you do i have used your builds for many years and really appreciate the time and effort you put in.
Cool, ill let you know when I throw Xenon Free on the wizard.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dave40lfc

Post by dave40lfc »

Thank you

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: