Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
beerbeer

Re: The_TV_App Updated

Post by beerbeer »

AnonTx wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:49 pm Anyone else with channel error issues?

No issues on my end, but i also manage my own build with custom add-ons. I don't use whole builds anymore. Way to slow and most times lots of errors. Not saying for all users just my experience.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
pal1000

Post by pal1000 »

I want to request timeshift integration support for this add-on even though you may be able to get older ts segments from server if you pause while also having InputStream FFmpeg Direct add-on installed, this is not as reliable as timeshift local cache.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

pal1000 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:19 am I want to request timeshift integration support for this add-on even though you may be able to get older ts segments from server if you pause while also having InputStream FFmpeg Direct add-on installed, this is not as reliable as timeshift local cache.
Ok, so what is the benefit? You want to pause live tv?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
pal1000

Post by pal1000 »

The Chef wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 am Ok, so what is the benefit? You want to pause live tv?
Yes, i want to be able to pause live tv. Timeshift enables to resume from where you left off. rewind or seek forward as many times you want under buffer limits as long as no M3U8 ts fragment is missing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

pal1000 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:24 am
The Chef wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 am Ok, so what is the benefit? You want to pause live tv?
Yes, i want to be able to pause live tv. Timeshift enables to resume from where you left off. rewind or seek forward as many times you want under buffer limits as long as no M3U8 ts fragment is missing.
Ok, well I dont make the addon, but the guy to ask is here: https://github.com/mbebe/blomqvist/issues

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
beerbeer

Post by beerbeer »

Anyone having a issue on the "tvapp" after a while watching it, the channel just starts to stutter and then stops? Just wondering

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

beerbeer wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:41 pm Anyone having a issue on the "tvapp" after a while watching it, the channel just starts to stutter and then stops? Just wondering
When it happens, it also happens on the website, so the website is the problem.. https://thetvapp.to/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
beerbeer

Post by beerbeer »

The Chef wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:23 pm
beerbeer wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:41 pm Anyone having a issue on the "tvapp" after a while watching it, the channel just starts to stutter and then stops? Just wondering
When it happens, it also happens on the website, so the website is the problem.. https://thetvapp.to/

Yeah I figured that,I was just wondering if it was a issue and not just me 😎 thanks 👍

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AnonTx

Post by AnonTx »

Whats going on with the Tv app now?
Attachments
20240121_215508.jpg
20240121_215508.jpg (256.29 KiB) Viewed 1122 times