Diggze Xenon "Free" 2.3

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

jayv2251

Diggze Xenon "Free" 2.3

Post by jayv2251 »

I worked on Kodi for several years. To this point, I was working on my build. But then the laptop I had it loaded on died, and I was busy at work, so I concentrated all my efforts on my Plex server. Life just threw me another curve ball, and I had to resign from that job I was working. My wife and I had already cut the cord except for internet access. Because I'm not working now we had to stop all streaming services as well until I get back to work.

I mention all of this to make it clear that I CANNOT afford to pay for ANY addon right now. That includes even something as nominal as a Real Debrid account!!! (sigh) This is becoming frustrating, as I installed Diggz Xenon Free 2.3 a few days ago. What I'm mostly looking for is free TV. With only a small portion of my DVD collection ripped to my Plex server, I've nearly 2000 movies which is plenty enough content for now. I'm missing stuff like news services, history channels, cooking channels, outdoor channel, and so on.

Here's my problem... After installing the TV guide (not Ivue), when I try to load a channel I keep getting a "Mad Titan Sports V2.0" error. I've checked I have the latest version. Up until about an hour ago, that was 2.0.05, but I few minutes ago I saw a pop-up saying was upgraded again today. How can I fix this?

I've been adding TV shows to my Plex collection as I find them at yard sales, Walmart dump bins, and so on. But for shows that are still current, I would like to organize them better in Kodi. I was happy to see Halo on the TV list, the rest I'd prefer to change. How do I do that?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Diggze Xenon "Free" 2.3

Post by The Chef »

jayv2251 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 am I worked on Kodi for several years. To this point, I was working on my build. But then the laptop I had it loaded on died, and I was busy at work, so I concentrated all my efforts on my Plex server. Life just threw me another curve ball, and I had to resign from that job I was working. My wife and I had already cut the cord except for internet access. Because I'm not working now we had to stop all streaming services as well until I get back to work.

I mention all of this to make it clear that I CANNOT afford to pay for ANY addon right now. That includes even something as nominal as a Real Debrid account!!! (sigh) This is becoming frustrating, as I installed Diggz Xenon Free 2.3 a few days ago. What I'm mostly looking for is free TV. With only a small portion of my DVD collection ripped to my Plex server, I've nearly 2000 movies which is plenty enough content for now. I'm missing stuff like news services, history channels, cooking channels, outdoor channel, and so on.

Here's my problem... After installing the TV guide (not Ivue), when I try to load a channel I keep getting a "Mad Titan Sports V2.0" error. I've checked I have the latest version. Up until about an hour ago, that was 2.0.05, but I few minutes ago I saw a pop-up saying was upgraded again today. How can I fix this?

I've been adding TV shows to my Plex collection as I find them at yard sales, Walmart dump bins, and so on. But for shows that are still current, I would like to organize them better in Kodi. I was happy to see Halo on the TV list, the rest I'd prefer to change. How do I do that?
Well for live TV, currently the 2 main live TV sources Daddylive and TV_app are not working right now. Use Diggz TV Browser under TV Guide section to open the Live TV websites with your browser, or use TV Tapp which is also working. As far as adding TV shows you want, use Trakt or Kodi library to keep track of TV shows you want to watch.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joyful70

Post by Joyful70 »

How do I install Diggz Xenon (Debrid only) 2.3 as I am having problems with updated version 2.4

Kind regards

Joyful70

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Joyful70 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:57 pm How do I install Diggz Xenon (Debrid only) 2.3 as I am having problems with updated version 2.4

Kind regards

Joyful70
Whats the problem?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DEAF1EAR

Post by DEAF1EAR »

Having a problem with the download stopping at 55mb on 4 different devices.
Update appeared, pressed yes, started downloading, cleared files, chef nexus wizard failed, sent back to original Kodi menu. Have tried restoring android box, clean install, still stops at 55mb(chef nexus wizard failed)
I did however download The Crew Build no problem, so I wiped everything again and tried to install Xenon plus once more, still stops at 55mb and fails.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

DEAF1EAR wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:19 pm Having a problem with the download stopping at 55mb on 4 different devices.
Update appeared, pressed yes, started downloading, cleared files, chef nexus wizard failed, sent back to original Kodi menu. Have tried restoring android box, clean install, still stops at 55mb(chef nexus wizard failed)
I did however download The Crew Build no problem, so I wiped everything again and tried to install Xenon plus once more, still stops at 55mb and fails.
Xenon 2.3 isnt going to fix a download issue with your network. Maybe your using a VPN thats causing the problem? I dunno. If it was a problem with the build, there would be more people having the issue besides you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DEAF1EAR

Post by DEAF1EAR »

The Chef wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:31 pm
DEAF1EAR wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:19 pm Having a problem with the download stopping at 55mb on 4 different devices.
Xenon 2.3 isnt going to fix a download issue with your network. Maybe your using a VPN thats causing the problem? I dunno. If it was a problem with the build, there would be more people having the issue besides you.
🤙🏼
No network issue. With and without vpn all other builds download. The update that just released 2/16/24 is having the problem downloading. Going to try the diggz free build just for shits and giggles

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

DEAF1EAR wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:40 pm
🤙🏼
No network issue. With and without vpn all other builds download. The update that just released 2/16/24 is having the problem downloading. Going to try the diggz free build just for shits and giggles
I havent seen this issue, and havent heard of anybody else having this issue, so must be something on your network blocking the download?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jayv2251

Post by jayv2251 »

The Chef wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:55 am As far as adding TV shows you want, use Trakt or Kodi library to keep track of TV shows you want to watch.
Refresh my memory... Is trakt a paid service? I know real debrid is. When you scroll over to TV Shows and there's a row of TV shows you can double click to load that particular show, is that trackt or Kodi Library?For example, after I installed Xenon, Halo was on this list and I was able to catch up on Season 2. I'd like to remove the shows I'm not interested in and add the ones I like. I think I may have been confused about being able to watch those shows live in my initial comment. Thanks btw, I'm able to watch live TV now using TV Tapp. I'd still like to get Mad Titan fixed eventually. I've time for that. I'm a Chicago Bears fan, and well, It's not critical I have that working anytime soon! LOL!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DEAF1EAR

Post by DEAF1EAR »

The Chef wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:22 pm
DEAF1EAR wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:40 pm
🤙🏼
I havent seen this issue, and havent heard of anybody else having this issue, so must be something on your network blocking the download?
These are the steps I took,
Fresh install of kodi,
The Crew Repo for the resolveUrL
Attached my service and vpn
Downloaded the free version without a snag
Installed the xenon plus and it completed.

On a second box I did a fresh install of kodi,
With and without the service I use, with and without vpn
Xenon plus would fail to download without downloading the free version first.

I am and remain the 1% that this stuff happens to, not sure why or how.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”