xenon plus 2.4

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Shoninzo

Re: xenon plus 2.4

Post by Shoninzo »

Russell wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:06 pm When you say, download the build 4 times, are you talking about the kodi app build, or the Diggz build?
Whenever I download a build an error message comes up telling me to check the log, and then I try again using all of the methods, I'm beginning to believe it's because my tablet updated to a android 14 beta

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Shoninzo

Post by Shoninzo »

I can't get a log because every time that error happens it crashes Kodi and since the build deletes my files while trying to install the build, I'll just wait until the free build comes out

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Shoninzo

Post by Shoninzo »

Russell wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:06 pm When you say, download the build 4 times, are you talking about the kodi app build, or the Diggz build?
The build

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

Shoninzo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:41 pm
The build
We're going around in circles here. There's a new Diggz Xenon 3.0 for Omega and I highly recommend that. Or wait for the Free Build. Support for 2.4 has officially ended. They might lock all these 2.4 posts soon.
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”