Cast does not pull up on information screen

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

EatzMa

Cast does not pull up on information screen

Post by EatzMa »

When I pull up 'show information' on a movie or tv show, the option for 'cast' doesn't show anything.
*I have disabled the Extended Info-Diamond addon (I would leave this enabled, but with it on the corresponding 'show information' screen takes up to 10 seconds to pop up)
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (75.8 KiB) Viewed 650 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 650 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Cast does not pull up on information screen

Post by cg0 »

Extended info is really buggy on Linux and I have it always uninstalled -it causes skin settings to not work.
I started using Fen forks with "Extras" instead, and it's perfect.
extras.jpg
extras.jpg (210.15 KiB) Viewed 645 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

EatzMa wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:07 pm When I pull up 'show information' on a movie or tv show, the option for 'cast' doesn't show anything.
*I have disabled the Extended Info-Diamond addon (I would leave this enabled, but with it on the corresponding 'show information' screen takes up to 10 seconds to pop up)
Yea, Xenon is hardwired to use ExtendedInfo, which works fine here. But you can go to Diggz Skin Portal, and try Xenon 2, or another skin if you wanted..
Attachments
Recording #60.mp4
(12.28 MiB) Downloaded 148 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
EatzMa

Post by EatzMa »

Thanks you's two's. Appreciate you.
I am on Xenon 2 currently. I also disable extended info simply because it takes too long to pull up the information screen.
I'm not sure what addon (in my screenshots) is being used to pull up the information screen after I disable extended info, but it pulls up almost instantly and I love that, except there's no cast/actor info.
I just updated to Kodi 21, and was coming off a Xenon build for the last stable Kodi version (20.4 I believe) and didn't have any problems.

I'd go back to my old build and Kodi version but I had to factory reset my device recently (I'm on a Shield TV pro if that matters), and the Diggz builds are only available for K21 now, it seems

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

EatzMa wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:12 pm Thanks you's two's. Appreciate you.
I am on Xenon 2 currently. I also disable extended info simply because it takes too long to pull up the information screen.
I'm not sure what addon (in my screenshots) is being used to pull up the information screen after I disable extended info, but it pulls up almost instantly and I love that, except there's no cast/actor info.
I just updated to Kodi 21, and was coming off a Xenon build for the last stable Kodi version (20.4 I believe) and didn't have any problems.

I'd go back to my old build and Kodi version but I had to factory reset my device recently (I'm on a Shield TV pro if that matters), and the Diggz builds are only available for K21 now, it seems
Your pics show your on Xenon Plus, not Xenon 2, so maybe you dont understand how to try Xenon 2? In Diggz Skin portal, try this..
Attachments
Recording #61.mp4
(7.58 MiB) Downloaded 147 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon 2”