Using Kodi 21.3, A10 V3.2, on an ONN 4k Pro (2026 version). Have 1 gig of internet.
I use addons POV and Red Light. After Kodi startup, if you were to open either addon and attempt to go to Movies or Shows, the Popular, Recent, Trending Recently categories and sometimes others will not populate. I am having to force close and clear cache in order to get them to populate. However, this method will only work on occasion.
Your assistance is always appreciated.
Movies and shows not populating
Moderators: JeanMow, cg0, The Chef
Re: Movies and shows not populating
You didnt say what skin your using, but be sure you wait for widgets to populate before clicking on stuff or this issue could happen.caezzo wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:51 am Using Kodi 21.3, A10 V3.2, on an ONN 4k Pro (2026 version). Have 1 gig of internet.
I use addons POV and Red Light. After Kodi startup, if you were to open either addon and attempt to go to Movies or Shows, the Popular, Recent, Trending Recently categories and sometimes others will not populate. I am having to force close and clear cache in order to get them to populate. However, this method will only work on occasion.
Your assistance is always appreciated.
| Link: | |
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: | |
| Hide post links |
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests