Diggz Xenon v3.0

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Franzs2

Re: Diggz Xenon v3.0

Post by Franzs2 »

Junkfarmer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 pm Question: will v3.0 onl save to favorites using TMDB serch?
I spend yesterday several hours search for my TV shows, I saved many to Favorites and some to Kodi Library, when I was finished, the shows I saved to Favorites were there, Kodi Library was empty.
Is this a problem with Kodi 3?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Franzs2 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:07 pm
Junkfarmer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 pm Question: will v3.0 onl save to favorites using TMDB serch?
I spend yesterday several hours search for my TV shows, I saved many to Favorites and some to Kodi Library, when I was finished, the shows I saved to Favorites were there, Kodi Library was empty.
Is this a problem with Kodi 3?
Probably because Kodi library is not setup in Xenon 3. Why not use Trakt instead of dealing with Kodi library and Favorites? Then you never need to worry about saving and restoring Favorites and Library.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
watney

Post by watney »

Hi, I tried installing omega build as per instructions page, using 'https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo' as repo location but can only see the previous repo 18 with a single kids build, no omega ? tried it on my shield running Kodi nexus 20.3, any thoughts on why is that ? even when using a normal browser, i can only see previous repo(18). Has the new repo been moved elsewhere ? any help would be much appreciated as always. thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

watney wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:01 pm Hi, I tried installing omega build as per instructions page, using 'https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo' as repo location but can only see the previous repo 18 with a single kids build, no omega ? tried it on my shield running Kodi nexus 20.3, any thoughts on why is that ? even when using a normal browser, i can only see previous repo(18). Has the new repo been moved elsewhere ? any help would be much appreciated as always. thanks
Because you updated Kodi from 20 to 21 without clearing data first, OR, your not using Kodi 21 Omega.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kevbo1973

Post by Kevbo1973 »

I’m trying to get xenon 3 to work but I keep getting a “dependency not met’ error when trying to install various addons, it says inputstream.adaptive is not found, is there a way to add this dependency myself?
I’m using a Nvidea Shield tv pro and a ‘fork’ from Diggz store (Diggzflix Omega 21.0).
P.S. Xenon 2 works flawlessly on the same ‘fork’

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kevbo1973

Post by Kevbo1973 »

Ignore last query, I ‘clicked on’ Kodi repository and it auto-updated. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but alls working now 👍

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kasix

Post by Kasix »

The Chef wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:06 am -Uses Affenity FEN fork as main engine because I really like everything about it and is now my goto addon.. Can be changed to TMDBH, Umbrella or
Seren in Xenon Flavors.
Seems i cant configure affenity at all, the button Configure is greyed out. Want to filter results, it does not show 4k at all. Is there something i can do to enter configuration for affenity?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Kasix wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:42 pm
The Chef wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:06 am -Uses Affenity FEN fork as main engine because I really like everything about it and is now my goto addon.. Can be changed to TMDBH, Umbrella or
Seren in Xenon Flavors.
Seems i cant configure affenity at all, the button Configure is greyed out. Want to filter results, it does not show 4k at all. Is there something i can do to enter configuration for affenity?
Open Affenity and click Tools/Setings. Or Click Xenon Settings and use the 4K/1080 switch to set all addons to 4k.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kasix

Post by Kasix »

Will try that, thanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
KicknNZ

Post by KicknNZ »

Using 3.0 on Windows 10 PC.

Installation went fine, allowed addons to update, installed what addons I wanted (seren, RLSBB) entered in my trakt and RD accounts.

When I go to Seren (have tried others as well, Shadow, The Crew) to view some of my collected movies and shows, just navigating the menu's seems to take at least 3-5 mins for them to load, say if in Seren if I got to "my shows" then "collection" it takes 2-3mins sometimes longer just to load the menu's. When I finally wait for things to load and make a selection, it takes another 2-3 mins to bring up the "starting engines" search part of Serens link search, before it even begins to start searching for shows, which takes more time, sometimes even failing saying no sources found even though it's a popular movie like Terminator 2.

Previous version of Diggz before 3.0 worked fine up until I was forced to update due to continual errors. Any idea what might be bottlenecking 3.0 or slowing the process of navigating menus/searching in chosen addons?

TIA

** should probably add that I've uninstalled Kodi using Revo Uninstaller twice now with the same effects still happening.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”