UK channels

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Jay

UK channels

Post by Jay »

Looks like IVue questions are allowed, so here goes:

IVue is a great add on!! I use it within a Diggz Xenon 3.5 build, using "generate own xml". I select the US AND the UK channels I want.

My problem is that the US channels I select integrate into IVue flawlessly, but it rejects the UK channels I select. I get the message that my UK channels were not included when I update....

I think IVue uses TheTVapp as a source for it's channels and EPG. But The TVapp only contains US channels. I subscribed to an add on that contains UK channels, but the UK channels still do not get included into my generate own XML IVue.

Please help... it would be fantastic if one of you could help me ALSO get the UK channels to be included in my IVue.

Please, please help......

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: UK channels

Post by The Chef »

Jay wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:01 pm Looks like IVue questions are allowed, so here goes:

IVue is a great add on!! I use it within a Diggz Xenon 3.5 build, using "generate own xml". I select the US AND the UK channels I want.

My problem is that the US channels I select integrate into IVue flawlessly, but it rejects the UK channels I select. I get the message that my UK channels were not included when I update....

I think IVue uses TheTVapp as a source for it's channels and EPG. But The TVapp only contains US channels. I subscribed to an add on that contains UK channels, but the UK channels still do not get included into my generate own XML IVue.

Please help... it would be fantastic if one of you could help me ALSO get the UK channels to be included in my IVue.

Please, please help......
The trick is after you add the UK channels, you need to click soft reset in Ivue to restart the EPG grab, otherwise it wont show up until the refresh period is due.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Ivue TV Guide”