Xenon 2.1 weather/addon error

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Jpm69

Xenon 2.1 weather/addon error

Post by Jpm69 »

Not sure exactly how it happens but when I use the Coalition setup in "Flavors" eventually my weather disappears and I get the yellow / in the upper left corner. It usually takes a few hours or the next day to start.

I have tried to reinstall the build but then I get the weather error and the build wont update Autorun and ResolveUrl at first startup. The only fix is to delete kodi and start over.

I use a vpn if it matters but it never mattered before now. Also using a Nvidia shield tv pro.

I am pretty sure everything else works its just the weather for now but I don't know what those addons do and may cause me more errors if I dont correct the issue.

Thanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Xenon 2.1 weather/addon error

Post by The Chef »

Yes, the VPN causes the weather to not work. As soon as you turn the VPN off and start Kodi, the weather will work again. Same issue here when I use Nord VPN. Must be a Yahoo weather thing..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jpm69

Post by Jpm69 »

Ok thanks.

But FYI its only when I switch to the Coalition Flavor (no idea about the others). My other tv with a FS doesn't have the same problem. Using the same VPN account but using the default setup. Still works perfect.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Jpm69 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:57 am Ok thanks.

But FYI its only when I switch to the Coalition Flavor (no idea about the others). My other tv with a FS doesn't have the same problem. Using the same VPN account but using the default setup. Still works perfect.
Not sure bud, just switch to Coalition flavor and weather shows fine.
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 526 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jpm69

Post by Jpm69 »

No problem. It's like going to the mechanic and the engine stops making the funny noise. Lol

Usually takes a while to happen though. I'll steer clear of the Coalition Flavor for now and see what happens.

Thanks for your help.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

In the end, its still gonna end up being the VPN. It will always work if the VPN is not on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”