Extreme codes add on

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Smithde23

Extreme codes add on

Post by Smithde23 »

Will there ever be another add on like the extreme codes add on. It no longer works on the current kodi as it was programmed for kodi 19

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Extreme codes add on

Post by The Chef »

Smithde23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:46 am Will there ever be another add on like the extreme codes add on. It no longer works on the current kodi as it was programmed for kodi 19
I dont use it, so cant test, but are you saying this one under TV Guide doesnt work?
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3208 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Smithde23

Post by Smithde23 »

Yes sir that is correct. It was some what functional up til this last update. Now it doesn't function at all. Or is there another way fir me to install my iptv subscription directly on to kodi because it seem to function better on the platform

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Smithde23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:52 am Yes sir that is correct. It was some what functional up til this last update. Now it doesn't function at all. Or is there another way fir me to install my iptv subscription directly on to kodi because it seem to function better on the platform
When you say its not functional, what exactly is the problem you see? Does the addon open or do you get an error when opening? Are you entering your login and then seeing the error?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Smithde23

Post by Smithde23 »

After loging in in you get an error message that it's unable to run the program. But if you go into the addon section in the repository and look at the description it says it's only functional on kodi 19 but up until I updated the other day it was working .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Smithde23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:39 pm After loging in in you get an error message that it's unable to run the program. But if you go into the addon section in the repository and look at the description it says it's only functional on kodi 19 but up until I updated the other day it was working .
Ok, I have added an updated version of Extreme codes addon to Diggz Repo. Try that and see if that one works. It might take a little while before it shows up in the repo. Looks like this..
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3163 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Or add this as a source in Kodi to install the repo.. https://michaz1988.github.io/repo/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Smithde23

Post by Smithde23 »

Awsome thank you I'll give it a try

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Smithde23

Post by Smithde23 »

On the new one when I enter my info on the settings screen it give me a log error. But when u open up the add on and click the 1st option and click yes to continue nothing happens

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Smithde23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:08 pm On the new one when I enter my info on the settings screen it give me a log error. But when u open up the add on and click the 1st option and click yes to continue nothing happens
Sorry, no way for me to test these as I dont have logins to try. Maybe make an issue on the Github page here... https://github.com/michaz1988/michaz1988.github.io/issues

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Chef Wizard”