Xenon Plus v2.1 File Mgr missing Copy/Move after latest update

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

wwwxenunet

Xenon Plus v2.1 File Mgr missing Copy/Move after latest update

Post by wwwxenunet »

I use File Manager to move/copy saved material between NAS Archives . . . Suddenly after this latest round of Addon Updates (sometime within the last week or so) the Selection Menu is missing the choices of "Copy" and "Move" on K 20.3.0 on my XBOX1X w/USB D1=5T, D2=15T, D3=15T, Remote(ftp) D4=15T running Diggz Xenon Plus 2.1 and latest platform update December 30. . . Using Real Debrid, PremiumizeMe, EasyNews as sources. (All three b/c Sometimes only any random one of these premiums has an active source) . . . I'd do a complete XBox Platform Reset / reload K then Xenon but I've got a large Favourites List . . . I'd like to learn how to save / restore the "Watched / Resume" markings that disappear with each Full Build Update. The File Manager menu of Copy/Move seems vital to that need once I learn what files/where to copy/restore. Reloads take me abt 2hrs each adding configuring ScrubsV2, Crew, Nightwing, Homelander, Umbrella, Fen, Coalition each dies something uniquely valuable and search results variable configuring each a different archive drive. Thanks for any help. I searched all of this Wiki site first: Key Words File, Manager, Copy, Move Missing

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Xenon Plus v2.1 File Mgr missing Copy/Move after latest update

Post by The Chef »

wwwxenunet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:15 am I use File Manager to move/copy saved material between NAS Archives . . . Suddenly after this latest round of Addon Updates (sometime within the last week or so) the Selection Menu is missing the choices of "Copy" and "Move" on K 20.3.0 on my XBOX1X w/USB D1=5T, D2=15T, D3=15T, Remote(ftp) D4=15T running Diggz Xenon Plus 2.1 and latest platform update December 30. . . Using Real Debrid, PremiumizeMe, EasyNews as sources. (All three b/c Sometimes only any random one of these premiums has an active source) . . . I'd do a complete XBox Platform Reset / reload K then Xenon but I've got a large Favourites List . . . I'd like to learn how to save / restore the "Watched / Resume" markings that disappear with each Full Build Update. The File Manager menu of Copy/Move seems vital to that need once I learn what files/where to copy/restore. Reloads take me abt 2hrs each adding configuring ScrubsV2, Crew, Nightwing, Homelander, Umbrella, Fen, Coalition each dies something uniquely valuable and search results variable configuring each a different archive drive. Thanks for any help. I searched all of this Wiki site first: Key Words File, Manager, Copy, Move Missing
Were you ever able to copy/Move on an Xbox? Not sure its even possible to navigate to Xbox files from Kodi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Sounds to me like you should get Trakt, then you wouldnt have to worry about Favorites or watch marks anymore, it would be all saved on Trakt. Thats what Trakt is for..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
wwwxenunet

Post by wwwxenunet »

wwwxenunet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:15 am I use File Manager to move/copy saved material between NAS Archives . . . Suddenly after this latest round of Addon Updates (sometime within the last week or so) the Selection Menu is missing the choices of "Copy" and "Move" on K 20.3.0 on my XBOX1X w/USB D1=5T, D2=15T, D3=15T, Remote(ftp) D4=15T running Diggz Xenon Plus 2.1 and latest platform update December 30. . . Using Real Debrid, PremiumizeMe, EasyNews as sources. (All three b/c Sometimes only any random one of these premiums has an active source) . . . I'd do a complete XBox Platform Reset / reload K then Xenon but I've got a large Favourites List . . . I'd like to learn how to save / restore the "Watched / Resume" markings that disappear with each Full Build Update. The File Manager menu of Copy/Move seems vital to that need once I learn what files/where to copy/restore. Reloads take me abt 2hrs each adding configuring ScrubsV2, Crew, Nightwing, Homelander, Umbrella, Fen, Coalition each dies something uniquely valuable and search results variable configuring each a different archive drive. Thanks for any help. I searched all of this Wiki site first: Key Words File, Manager, Copy, Move Missing
Workaround: Add Source; Browse; Add network location; leave selection on Windows network (SMB); in Server name enter just the server IP Address as ###.###.###.### (don't 'zero' fill); enter Shared folder name; enter usr/pw if needed; select OK: Select share just added to the list: select desired sub directory as needed: change label name if desired; select OK . . . Now the File Manager and addons have the "Write" permissions to move, rename, delete, make new folder . . .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
wwwxenunet

Post by wwwxenunet »

The Chef wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:35 am
wwwxenunet wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:15 am
Were you ever able to copy/Move on an Xbox? Not sure its even possible to navigate to Xbox files from Kodi.
The Chef wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:37 am Sounds to me like you should get Trakt, then you wouldnt have to worry about Favorites or watch marks anymore, it would be all saved on Trakt. Thats what Trakt is for..
Trakt is great for identifying non-local shares status (watched/progress) but it doesn't handle flags on local files.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”