Umbrella Pop-up to Re-Auth Trakt

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

nycmusakman

Umbrella Pop-up to Re-Auth Trakt

Post by nycmusakman »

apologies if already posted. i did a search and didn't see a recent issue/fix for this. Umbrella Pop-up to Re-Auth Trakt. If i revoke/re-auth Trakt in Umbrella Add-On it goes away but comes back every time i open K0di. TIA for any feedback.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Umbrella Pop-up to Re-Auth Trakt

Post by cg0 »

nycmusakman wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:50 am apologies if already posted. i did a search and didn't see a recent issue/fix for this. Umbrella Pop-up to Re-Auth Trakt. If i revoke/re-auth Trakt in Umbrella Add-On it goes away but comes back every time i open K0di. TIA for any feedback.
https://forum.diggz1.me/viewtopic.php?p=1844#p1844

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Theres only one mention of this, but nothing came of it.. https://github.com/Zaxxon709/accountmanager/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed . My only thought is maybe you have a corrupted backup file for the logins, so every time you reboot, the corrupted login keeps getting written back. Try deleting the backup file in account manager. It will automatically create a new backup file..
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (74.66 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
nycmusakman

Post by nycmusakman »

thanks for the info. I will try it today and report back asap. Thanks again!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
nycmusakman

Post by nycmusakman »

I tried deleting the backup file in account manager, closed and reopened Kodi but still have the issue. Also TMDB Helper doesn't open personal Trakt lists either. Strange but i used to go into Add-Ons > Versions and installed Diggz Repo version of TMDBH and it would work again but no longer. Strange issues with Trakt or perhaps because I am using personal lists and not default 'watchlist' or 'movie' list.

I'll keep troubleshooting and let everyone know if I come up with something. may remove/re-add add ons and keep testing with Account Mgr Configs.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dennisw

Post by dennisw »

i had your issue and the only hing that resolved it is deleting data and doing a fresh install of Kodi.

I then had to deal with themoviehelper problem and like you I reinstalled the diggz repo version which comes out as themoviehelper no pop authorised or something like that and there were no issues with that either

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Trakt”