DiggsFlix Customisation

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

dennisw

DiggsFlix Customisation

Post by dennisw »

Hello,
I just wanted to ask if the customization of Diggzflix as shown in the video is still applicable today as it doesn't for me.

After i have customized as I want the only widgets that work properly is the 1st one.

The rest as in other items on my menu list just come up with the same widgets as the 1st item on my menu.

By this i mean say the 1st item on my menu is TV shows and the widgets I used in custom is THMH trending today TV shows, it will show this particular custom widget.

The problem is for my next items on menu which could be movies, addons, settings, music, sports etc

Even though I had customised each menu the same was as the 1st, they all come out with THMH trending today TV shows/

Is there a way that the custom widgets show what they are are configured to like it does on Eminence skin please?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: DiggsFlix Customisation

Post by The Chef »

dennisw wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:30 pm Hello,
I just wanted to ask if the customization of Diggzflix as shown in the video is still applicable today as it doesn't for me.

After i have customized as I want the only widgets that work properly is the 1st one.

The rest as in other items on my menu list just come up with the same widgets as the 1st item on my menu.

By this i mean say the 1st item on my menu is TV shows and the widgets I used in custom is THMH trending today TV shows, it will show this particular custom widget.

The problem is for my next items on menu which could be movies, addons, settings, music, sports etc

Even though I had customised each menu the same was as the 1st, they all come out with THMH trending today TV shows/

Is there a way that the custom widgets show what they are are configured to like it does on Eminence skin please?
Look at the widgets for the Search section...
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (350.71 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dennisw

Post by dennisw »

I am not sure what you meant by that but this is an image of mine which is that of progress TV shows but when I go to home page the widgets shown are those of progress episodes as are for all the sections on my menu list ie IMDB watchlist all along the watchtower etc
IMG_20240203_163521[1].jpg
IMG_20240203_163521[1].jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 666 times
Shown below is my settings section but the widgets are those of progress episode
IMG_20240203_164642[1].jpg
IMG_20240203_164642[1].jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 666 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

dennisw wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:50 pm I am not sure what you meant by that but this is an image of mine which is that of progress TV shows but when I go to home page the widgets shown are those of progress episodes as are for all the sections on my menu list ie IMDB watchlist all along the watchtower etcIMG_20240203_163521[1].jpg

Shown below is my settings section but the widgets are those of progress episode

IMG_20240203_164642[1].jpg
Well, since you changed all the main menus, i dont know what section the widgets are coming from, so you would need to click on Configure widgets on each section to see which one has these widgets set. You cana lso disable this option in skin settings to only show the widgets that are set to each menu as you scroll.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 655 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dennisw

Post by dennisw »

Fantastic it worked thank you very much