What addon is currently backing the PVR Guide?

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

clubber_lang

What addon is currently backing the PVR Guide?

Post by clubber_lang »

Hello,

I recently upgraded from xenon free 1.0 to 2.3 and noticed that the PVR Guide is updated. When attempting to access a channel, I am prompted for the "type" of stream (ffmpeg, hls or none).

Choosing ffmpeg, pvr guide tells me it can't play the stream
Choosing hls, pvr guide thinks about it and then aborts as if the stream was not accessible?
Choosing none is the same as choosing ffmpeg where it tells me it can't play the stream.

I want to go directly to the add-on to see if that is actually working if I try to access the channels myself but I don't know which addon it is. It "feels" like Mad Titan but honestly I don't know for sure.

Can you let me know so I can try and figure this out.

Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: What addon is currently backing the PVR Guide?

Post by The Chef »

clubber_lang wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:44 am Hello,

I recently upgraded from xenon free 1.0 to 2.3 and noticed that the PVR Guide is updated. When attempting to access a channel, I am prompted for the "type" of stream (ffmpeg, hls or none).

Choosing ffmpeg, pvr guide tells me it can't play the stream
Choosing hls, pvr guide thinks about it and then aborts as if the stream was not accessible?
Choosing none is the same as choosing ffmpeg where it tells me it can't play the stream.

I want to go directly to the add-on to see if that is actually working if I try to access the channels myself but I don't know which addon it is. It "feels" like Mad Titan but honestly I don't know for sure.

Can you let me know so I can try and figure this out.

Thanks
It is Mad Titan Live TV/Streams section. Which is Daddylive. Which also happens to be flakey as of right now. So try again tomorrow.
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 505 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “PVR Guide”