Movie Collection

Moderator: cg0

Crashoveride4269

Movie Collection

Post by Crashoveride4269 »

I am not getting all of my collection under My Movies. It only shows 100 movies within the list even though I have it set to 101 and I have over 1000 movies that I have collected through trakt. There is also no next page button like there is on my TV show collection which I have over 123. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have reached out to trakt and they say everything is fine with my account. We the person or team have to fix this within the next release of Seren? Is there a way to reach out to them to report this issue?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Movie Collection

Post by The Chef »

Crashoveride4269 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:25 pm I am not getting all of my collection under My Movies. It only shows 100 movies within the list even though I have it set to 101 and I have over 1000 movies that I have collected through trakt. There is also no next page button like there is on my TV show collection which I have over 123. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have reached out to trakt and they say everything is fine with my account. We the person or team have to fix this within the next release of Seren? Is there a way to reach out to them to report this issue?
So are you saying the problem is only with Seren?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Crashoveride4269

Thanks Chef for the reply. That is really the only addon that I use besides MD but MD wont even load My collection. So Yes I believe the issue is with seren but could not say for sure. If I click on Watched Movies it will load pages and pages of watched Movies but not with the collection section.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Try rebuilding Seren Trakt database.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Crashoveride4269

cg0 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:22 pm Try rebuilding Seren Trakt database.
cg0 I have tried that multiple times as well as reinstalled build and addon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Last chance, uninstall Seren completely, authorize debrid and trakt, then install providers:
https://forum.diggz1.me/viewtopic.php?p=167#p167

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Crashoveride4269

The Chef wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:33 pm
Crashoveride4269 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:25 pm I am not getting all of my collection under My Movies. It only shows 100 movies within the list even though I have it set to 101 and I have over 1000 movies that I have collected through trakt. There is also no next page button like there is on my TV show collection which I have over 123. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have reached out to trakt and they say everything is fine with my account. We the person or team have to fix this within the next release of Seren? Is there a way to reach out to them to report this issue?
So are you saying the problem is only with Seren?
Chef I figured out what I was doing wrong. When I was going through the settings I would always turn on Hide Unaired Items because I did not want to see specials or episodes that have not aired yet. I guess for some reason turning that setting on hides movies up to the specified items set in settings. Hopefully this will help others that may have the same issue and have not figured out how to fix it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Seren”