1080/4k Switch

Moderator: cg0

Mr.Laketrash

1080/4k Switch

Post by Mr.Laketrash »

I have clean installed Kodi 21and Xenon 2 version 1.1 a couple of times because I noticed Seren for Omaga continued to show DV links even though I disabled in the 1080/4k addon. I also tried to disable in Seren settings but I think there must be something wrong with Seren settings under "source Sorting" because it won't show me the option to exclude DV. I am not familiar with the settings layout so I might not be doing it right. Is this happening to anyone else besides me? Is there anything I can do?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: 1080/4k Switch

Post by The Chef »

Mr.Laketrash wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm I have clean installed Kodi 21and Xenon 2 version 1.1 a couple of times because I noticed Seren for Omaga continued to show DV links even though I disabled in the 1080/4k addon. I also tried to disable in Seren settings but I think there must be something wrong with Seren settings under "source Sorting" because it won't show me the option to exclude DV. I am not familiar with the settings layout so I might not be doing it right. Is this happening to anyone else besides me? Is there anything I can do?
Seren just doesnt have that option. You can either set to 1080p max, which will exclude DV links, or just not pick a DV link when choosing a source.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Seren”