AfFENity FanArt Info View Missing Information

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Robeerski

AfFENity FanArt Info View Missing Information

Post by Robeerski »

I'm running Diggz Xenon PLUS AIO **DEBRID ONLY** Version 21 using the AfFENity Flavor

When using the AfFENity addon with FanArt view, the Rating, Director and Writer fields are blank.

On a different box, running Diggz 3.0 these fields populate correctly.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: AfFENity FanArt Info View Missing Information

Post by cg0 »

AfFENity's dev may have closed GitHub issues, he's frequent on reddit though -name: kodifitzwel
https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Robeerski

Post by Robeerski »

I don't think the problem is in the afFENity add-on. I am running the same version of afFENity, 1.0.02e, on both boxes, but I'm running different versions of Diggz on each box. On the box running Diggz v3.0, afFENity with Fan-Art view shows the rating, director, writer & episodes. On the other box running X.Plus-afFENity all of this information is missing from Fan-Art view. I wonder if it has something to do with how afFENity is implemented in the different versions of Diggz?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Robeerski wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:32 am I don't think the problem is in the afFENity add-on. I am running the same version of afFENity, 1.0.02e, on both boxes, but I'm running different versions of Diggz on each box. On the box running Diggz v3.0, afFENity with Fan-Art view shows the rating, director, writer & episodes. On the other box running X.Plus-afFENity all of this information is missing from Fan-Art view. I wonder if it has something to do with how afFENity is implemented in the different versions of Diggz?
Make sure this is OFF in Affenity settings..
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (80.27 KiB) Viewed 255 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “AfFENity”