How to get Source Select like old builds

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Mari Odai

How to get Source Select like old builds

Post by Mari Odai »

I an running the newest version of diggz AIO 1.6.on Skin Xenon plus. However, every time I want to play a video (TV and Movies) it just autoplays the first video stream, which can be a slow stream. I know how to change flavors. However, can I Source Select which stream I want like older versions of this build? I've tried to disable Auto play in 1080/4K Max menu, however this did not work. Any suggestions?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: How to get Source Select like old builds

Post by cg0 »

Disable/Enable autoplay works fine for me.
I tried the default Xenon Plus -Fen Light-, and it always shows sources in shows when autoplay is disabled.
1.jpg
1.jpg (224.42 KiB) Viewed 364 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (242.6 KiB) Viewed 363 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Mari Odai wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 am I an running the newest version of diggz AIO 1.6.on Skin Xenon plus. However, every time I want to play a video (TV and Movies) it just autoplays the first video stream, which can be a slow stream. I know how to change flavors. However, can I Source Select which stream I want like older versions of this build? I've tried to disable Auto play in 1080/4K Max menu, however this did not work. Any suggestions?
Movies dont autoplay, unless you changed it. If your issue is 4K, why not just just click 1080P max instead, I never have an issue with autoplay. Plus even if its on autoplay, you can simply choose source select at any time...
Attachments
Recording #101.mp4
(2.86 MiB) Downloaded 149 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mari Odai

Post by Mari Odai »

I tried it on FEN and it works if I disable Auto Play, however when I switch to Umbrella, it does not work. What is super frustrating is that when I switch between flavors, I get the Oops you F****d up message and I have to start the install over again which takes about 20 mins to install and configure again......so frustrating, I hate this build, last build was so much better, wish I never tried this one. Is it possible to install a previous version?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mari Odai

Post by Mari Odai »

THis worked great. Thanks. Hopefully they get that other issue resolved soon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Mari Odai wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:55 pm I tried it on FEN and it works if I disable Auto Play, however when I switch to Umbrella, it does not work. What is super frustrating is that when I switch between flavors, I get the Oops you F****d up message and I have to start the install over again which takes about 20 mins to install and configure again......so frustrating, I hate this build, last build was so much better, wish I never tried this one. Is it possible to install a previous version?
Easy fix, use a different build.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO Debrid”