WEATHER LOCATION ERROR

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

DesertGuy

WEATHER LOCATION ERROR

Post by DesertGuy »

I can no longer select certain city locations in the weather addon. for the 1.7 update. you get 'see log' error message for eg. Kill Devil Hills, NC any fix?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: WEATHER LOCATION ERROR

Post by cg0 »

If Gismeteo doesn't work for you, you can go to Addons > Install from repository > Diggz repo > Weather, and install Multi Weather 2.
Then go to Settings > Services > Weather, enable Multi Weather 2, and set up your location.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Paqman

Post by Paqman »

I had the same issue, changing to multi weather 2 fixed my weather and remembered the original location before 1.7 update as an added bonus. Could we keep multiple weather 2 as default?

Non related but I notice the community makes reference to issues on fire stick . The chef has noted that fire stick being less powerful has issues , perhaps we should have a flavor for those of us that run more capable Hardware and a flavor for those that run low-powered Hardware in the builds? Build development would not be held back by slower Hardware in this case.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Paqman wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:47 pm I had the same issue, changing to multi weather 2 fixed my weather and remembered the original location before 1.7 update as an added bonus. Could we keep multiple weather 2 as default?

Non related but I notice the community makes reference to issues on fire stick . The chef has noted that fire stick being less powerful has issues , perhaps we should have a flavor for those of us that run more capable Hardware and a flavor for those that run low-powered Hardware in the builds? Build development would not be held back by slower Hardware in this case.
Lol, nope. Im not gonna waste my time because people want to use crap hardware. Builds are created on PC and tested for performance on the Shield. I have no plans on stripping down features to make them run better on 7 year old Firesticks. Even if I made a build for Firesticks and removed all the widgets to speed it up, they wouldnt want to use it like that, they just expect their underpowered hardware to magically have no problems. They can easily remove the widgets and menus they want to to speed it up themselves.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO Debrid”