Diggz ( 1.7 ) zip-file error after install wipes everything and closes

Moderators: The Chef, cg0

Oz90210

Diggz ( 1.7 ) zip-file error after install wipes everything and closes

Post by Oz90210 »

:thumbup: Hey, me again.. lol still the same issue i looked in the end of error report which says “”file is NOT a zip file … I'm confused 😵‍💫 anybody know what to do please, many thanks in advance.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Diggz ( 1.7 ) zip-file error after install wipes everything and closes

Post by The Chef »

Oz90210 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 1:27 am :thumbup: Hey, me again.. lol still the same issue i looked in the end of error report which says “”file is NOT a zip file … I'm confused 😵‍💫 anybody know what to do please, many thanks in advance.
Do you have a wifi hotspot on your phone? Try connecting your Firestick to the wifi hotspot just for the install, then switch back to your usual wifi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Oz90210

Post by Oz90210 »

The other way round😂 i installed kodi via hotspot not at home at the moment will try it later the week and post here to see if it will work ! I have a feeling it will … thank you so much for your help !!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ockerhill1

Post by Ockerhill1 »

Have been having this problem with 3 urls that all install the add on and Chef Wizard. The build menu is offered and the build selected installs AIO Debrid Only 184mb but when extracting the files Kodi 'Kicks Out'stating ERROR see file. The ERROR file says (Python to CppException)....Python callback/script returned the following error Error Type class 'zipfile.BadZipFile' Sent a full screenshot to Jeff Maddux on an FB page as a group expert. He replied that all his builds had installed but there was no offer of acknowledging a solution.Help is now desperate day 3 of the Pakistan England Test tomorrow. Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ockerhill1 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:07 pm Have been having this problem with 3 urls that all install the add on and Chef Wizard. The build menu is offered and the build selected installs AIO Debrid Only 184mb but when extracting the files Kodi 'Kicks Out'stating ERROR see file. The ERROR file says (Python to CppException)....Python callback/script returned the following error Error Type class 'zipfile.BadZipFile' Sent a full screenshot to Jeff Maddux on an FB page as a group expert. He replied that all his builds had installed but there was no offer of acknowledging a solution.Help is now desperate day 3 of the Pakistan England Test tomorrow. Thanks
That means the zip file did not download correctly, try using a different internet connection like your phones hotspot or different wifi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO Debrid”