Kodi Android Installer

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Clutz450

Kodi Android Installer

Post by Clutz450 »

I know the "Kodi Android Installer" add-on (which can be found under the "Kodi Add-on repository" under "Program add-ons") isn't an add-on that comes pre-installed with this build, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this add-on and used it in these build. Before I started using these Diggz builds, I had this add-on installed on all my Firesticks so I can easily update Kodi whenever they had an update. I am loving the Xenon Nexus build and learned that Kodi is now on 20.2 (I am currently on 20.1). I was searching the build to see if there was some kind of automatic/manual Kodi update option from within Kodi but couldn't find one, which made me think about using this add-on again. I just wanted to get opinions of you all over here before I started doing things with the build that may not be recommended or advised. For the record, I do know how to download the apk using Downloader and install it that way to update but was just looking for a more convenient way to do it from within Kodi. Thank you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Kodi Android Installer

Post by cg0 »

@Clutz450 Kodi Android Installer, and Maven's Kodi added to Diggz Wiki.
https://www.diggz1.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Unlisted”