Umbrella only shows 20 titles under year category

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

mygica

Umbrella only shows 20 titles under year category

Post by mygica »

For a bit over a week i noticed the Umbrella plugin no longer shows more than 20 titles under 2023. This started happening to my NVidia Shield. I also have two Firesticks including the latest 4K one recently released. They all use Planet Diggs 3.4 - Xenox module on the shield and just planet diggs on both of the firesticks. This started happening at least a week or two ago on my shield and on Sunday when I checked both of my firesticks they both had the same issue.

Previously I used to set umbrella to show 50 titles and I would get an arrow once I reach the end on the right allowing me to go to the next page. Tried changing the setting to 20 titles and no change. This arrow has now disappeared and it only shows me 20 titles under 2023, 2022 and others.

I did not want to mess up with the shield so I re-installed planet diggz on one of the firesticks and issue remained (fresh start, then cleared cache and data and re-installed from scratch). I tried reverting to the older version of tmdb in case it had something to do with that recent issue reported.

I started using other apps like Fen, Seren and Asgard and they all appear to be working. So I may have narrow this down to possibly an Umbrella or perhaps (although unlikely) a planet diggz issue. I tried to revert back to a previous version of Umbrella but there is only the current version showing under versions.

Any recommendations on other troubleshooting can follow to attempt to get this resolved?

Thanks in advance for your advice on this.

Respectfully,

Ef

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
mygica

Re: Umbrella only shows 20 titles under year category

Post by mygica »

Sorry... I just read about possibly being the IMDB issue, let me see if this has something to do with that. Will try that tomorrow morning

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Umbrella only shows 20 titles under year category

Post by The Chef »

mygica wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:11 am Sorry... I just read about possibly being the IMDB issue, let me see if this has something to do with that. Will try that tomorrow morning
So use the Year(TMDB) instead..
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (276.31 KiB) Viewed 555 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Umbrella”