Having an issue with 'fights on demand' add on

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

MikeDiggz

Having an issue with 'fights on demand' add on

Post by MikeDiggz »

Hi, my onn streaming device updated from kodi nexus, to kodi omega. I thought i was just doing a xenon update, and all of a sudden i notice my kodi is omega now. The build now is xenon free 3.0, and everything seems to be working like before, as i explore streams and channels and such.

But a couple weeks ago, i attempted to use fights on demand, add on. The prompt comes up to install like normal since this is the first time trying to use it on this new build install. So i click install, and thing spins once or twice, and a box comes up 'installation failed'

I still have nexus on firesticks in other rooms that FOD add on seems to still work.

Any ideas or suggestions that i can get fights on demand to install properly on omega xenon free 3.0 build ?

Thanks
Mike d

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Having an issue with 'fights on demand' add on

Post by cg0 »

MikeDiggz wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:25 am Hi, my onn streaming device updated from kodi nexus, to kodi omega. I thought i was just doing a xenon update, and all of a sudden i notice my kodi is omega now. The build now is xenon free 3.0, and everything seems to be working like before, as i explore streams and channels and such.

But a couple weeks ago, i attempted to use fights on demand, add on. The prompt comes up to install like normal since this is the first time trying to use it on this new build install. So i click install, and thing spins once or twice, and a box comes up 'installation failed'

I still have nexus on firesticks in other rooms that FOD add on seems to still work.

Any ideas or suggestions that i can get fights on demand to install properly on omega xenon free 3.0 build ?

Thanks
Mike d
Clear Kodi data, uninstall Kodi & reinstall Kodi Omega, then install the build.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
MikeDiggz

Re: Having an issue with 'fights on demand' add on

Post by MikeDiggz »

Thanks!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: